Birdie’s Proprietary AI Expertise Crawled and Analyzed Greater than 63,000 US-based Consumer Critiques from 9 Retailers together with Amazon, Finest Purchase, Goal, Costco, and so forth.
Window AC Fashions Nonetheless Lead Overview Share of Voice and Web Sentiment; Moveable AC Fashions Absorbing Share of Voice Since 2020
PALO ALTO, Calif., July 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Birdie, a product-centric suggestions analytics platform for groups with the experience to assist firms create efficient product methods, at the moment introduced its findings from its first annual Air Conditioner Shopper Insights Report. The report seems to be at key elements within the air conditioner shopping for expertise and utilization satisfaction corresponding to efficiency, value, return course of, noise degree, connectivity, and extra.
State of Air Conditioners Market
As summer time has arrived hundreds of shoppers look to buying air conditioners as a utility product essential to generate a snug atmosphere. In response to one business report, the worldwide air conditioner market is projected to register a CAGR of better than 5% till 2026 on account of things like altering buyer conduct, technological developments, and local weather adjustments. The air-con business is anticipated to witness large progress because of the hovering temperature and humidity ranges internationally. In response to World Meteorological Group – WMO, the typical international temperature in 2021 was about 1.11 °C above the pre-industrial ranges.
Methodology for First Annual Birdie Air Conditioner Voice of the Buyer Report
On this inaugural Birdie Air Conditioner (AC) Voice of the Buyer Report, the research analyzes shopper opinions on retailers’ apps and web sites to know US shopper preferences for evaluating these AC classes: Window, Moveable, and Excessive Wall. To grasp these factors, Birdie’s proprietary platform crawled and analyzed greater than 63,000 US-based person opinions from 9 retailers from January 2019 to Might 2022. The retailers included Amazon, Finest Purchase, BrandsMartUSA, Costco, Residence Depot, Sam’s Membership, Goal, Walmart, and Wayfair.
To quantify the findings, Birdie leveraged its proprietary Synthetic Intelligence know-how to find essentially the most talked about matters in AC merchandise opinions utilizing NLP-Sentiment Evaluation to quantify every subject’s share of optimistic and destructive suggestions. This optimistic and destructive suggestions ratio is the premise for the Birdie Rating, additionally referred to as bscore.
Birdie additionally presents one other metric, the Affect, which represents the optimistic or destructive affect exerted on general efficiency. By way of this and different Birdie’s proprietary metrics accessible within the utility, firms can shortly assess their merchandise strengths and weaknesses, establish whitespaces within the class, and be taught extra about their clients and different gamers available in the market.
Birdie’s Shopper Insights Staff curated essentially the most related quantitative and qualitative info from the accessible information to get a snapshot of the market.
US AC Fashions
- Window AC Manufacturers
- Frigidaire (+28 rating and 24% SoV) leads wholesome within the quantity and sentiment of opinions associated to the most well-liked AC mannequin market in US.
- Common Electrical and LG observe the chief on this order of significance. The final one highlights with +22 internet sentiment, over the Window ACs’ common bscore.
- Midea seem on the decrease proper quadrant, with related SoV and low internet sentiment: +2.
- Moveable AC Manufacturers
- SereneLife presents essentially the most fascinating efficiency by combining essentially the most important variety of transportable mannequin opinions (13%), and a excessive internet sentiment rating: +30.
- Performing in a vital quadrant, with a lot of opinions, largely destructive, we discover the next manufacturers in ascending order of bscore: Whynter (-2) and De’Longhi (-6).
US AC Mannequin Varieties
- Window ACs are the most well-liked (56%) and finest evaluated in shopper opinions. Its bscore is +4 factors increased than the class (+12).
- Alternatively, Moveable ACs, the second hottest mannequin (37%), are -4 factors in comparison with the general common.
- Excessive Wall ACs, have a small share of voice (7%) amongst shoppers opinions, additionally presenting a low degree of satisfaction by way of rating (+6 bscore).
AC Class Total Takeaways
- Cooling (+37% Affect), Worth (+22%), and High quality (+14%) are essentially the most optimistic impactful attributes of the AC class.
- Set up, particularly Meeting (-6% Affect) and Fan (-4%), is the best ache concerning the product itself.
- ACs Publish-Sale stage carry out poorly. Product Points (-21% Affect) and Return Course of (-13%) are essentially the most impactful offenders right here.
- Frigidaire (+17% SoV, +26 bscore), Common Electrical (+16% SoV, +19 bscore) and LG (+14%, 18 bscore) lead in opinions’ efficiency (SoV x bscore).
“Because the report exhibits, shoppers now think about air conditioners a utility product. With the rise in demand and a risky world, understanding what shoppers are saying about your model and what they count on from a product can put an organization forward of the competitors. Getting spontaneous suggestions about particulars such because the noise degree, the distant management utilization, and capabilities for teenagers – and the way they’re altering over time – will be vital for strategic decision-making,” stated Pat Osorio, Birdie CRO and Co-Founder.
For extra info, and to obtain the report, please go to https://birdie.ai/birdie-air-conditioners-report-2022/.
Birdie helps product-centric firms higher perceive their clients at scale to create product methods that may improve gross sales. Combining cutting-edge AI know-how and human experience, our collaborative SaaS platform provides a superpower to product groups: listening to tens of millions of suggestions to prioritize key options, optimize product and positioning, establish rising traits, and monitor opponents.
Based in 2018 by Alexandre Hadade, Patrícia Osorio, Everton Cherman, and Rodrigo Pantigas, Birdie is headquartered in Palo Alto with places of work in Miami and São Paulo and is backed by Softbank, Illuminate Ventures, Fusion Fund, Astella, Endeavor Catalyst, and personal buyers. For extra info, go to Birdie.ai or observe us on LinkedIn, Fb, and Twitter.